In this recipe, you’ll see how to make luscious and delicious avocado stuffed chicken. This chicken recipe is simple and easy to cook with chicken breasts, fresh basil leaf, lemon pepper, and garlic powder. Everyone seems to like it. I hope you’ll enjoy this yummy stuffed chicken recipe. Make and share this chicken recipe with your friends and families.
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted & sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil leaf, minced
- 2 tablespoons peppercorns, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless chicken breasts skinless
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Add the chicken breast on a flat work surface.
- Mix all remaining ingredients except for the peppercorns.
- Reserve half of the mixture and divide the remaining half on to the chicken breast.
- Roll up the chicken breast and insert the ends.
- Place in an oiled lightly baking dish and sprinkle with the peppercorns.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 ° F for 45 min or until the chicken is tender.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and cut each breast in half.
- Add the avocados with the reserved mixture on the platter.
- You can garnish the platter with avocado slices, small tomatoes, fresh basil, and lime slices