In this recipe, you’ll see how to make no bake Oreo cheesecake. Whipping cream, cookies, confectioners sugar, and vanilla extract are all you need. It’s also a good plan for birthday parties and social gatherings. These luscious cheesecakes are simple and easy to make. I hope that this Oreo cake is sure to become your favorite. Make and share this no bake Oreo cheesecake recipe with your friends and families. Enjoy!
Recipe by: David Hood
- 100 grams of cream cheese at room temperature
- ¼ tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 10 vanilla Oreo cookies, or more as needed
- 2 tablespoon of melted butter
- 250 ml of whipping cream, chilled
- 3 tablespoon of confectioners sugar, or more as needed