Prepare Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
In this recipe, you’ll see how to make sugar cookie icing. These cookie dries are shiny, hard, and the stay bright colors. You can choose several types of food colorings as you desire. I hope you’ll enjoy this easy cookie icing, too. It’s a delightful alternative to icing and makes decorating hassle-free! Make and share this cookie recipe with your friends and families. Enjoy!
Recipe by: JBS BOX
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
How To Make
- In a small bowl , add sugar and milk , stir together until smooth.
- Add corn syrup and almond extract , mix until icing is smooth. If icing is too thick then add more corn syrup in it.
- Pour icing into separate bowls. Add food color’s in each bowl. Dip cookies or paint them with a brush, enjoy.