Sugar: 10 g
Cholesterol: 142 mg
Fat: 4 g
A sweet and easy little Halloween treat that everyone will love. The amount this recipe makes depends on the number of cookies and chocolate kisses you have. It just depends on how much you want.
Recipe by: Jazz Chick
- 1 tube (4.5 ounces) decorating gel
- 2 packages (16 ounces) fudge stripe cookies
- 1 bag (9 ounces) milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- ¼ cup honey, or more as needed
How To Make
- Place the fudge stripe cookie down on the work surface.
- Spread a small dab of honey (about 1/8 teaspoon) onto the bottom of a chocolate kiss, cover the hole and secure the candy piece in the center of the cookie.
- To pipe a small bow onto the cookie at the base of the candy piece using decorating gel.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients.