Making music is even more fun with homemade musical instruments.
A large cereal or cracker box
- Cut a hole in the front of the box for the sound hole and at the top to attach the of the guitar.
- Make a small notches around one end of the tube.
- Insert the bottom of the tube into the hole in the top of box and secure it with duct tape.
- Wrap a rubber band from the top of the tube to the bottom of the box and secure it to the cut you made. The tape is in place.
- Encourage your child to rock out to his favorite song or bring it themselves.