These jalapeño poppers are creamy and luscious in the middle with crispy bacon on the outside. They’re easy to make and taste so much better than traditional poppers, which is the perfect centerpiece for any holiday meal. Learn how to make your own bakery-style treats right here.
How to Make Homemade Jalapeño Poppers
- Make the filling.
- Fill each jalapeño half with cheese mixture and then put the halves back together.
- Wrap each reassembled jalapeño with bacon.
- Cook in the preheated oven until the bacon is crispy.
Recipe by: Videogator
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- 12 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed
Try more holiday recipes
- Chocolate Gingerbread Cake With White Chocolate Buttercream
- Halloween Edible Specimen Jar
- Halloween Witches’ Hats
- Melted Snowman Cookies