Christmas is an annual festival, celebrated mainly on December 25th as a religious and cultural festival for billions of people around the world. Christmas is the occasion to celebrate all that is festive and adorns our homes. Here are 5 Christmas decorating ideas for 2021.
Made by: DiY BiGBooM
Bouquet from glass
- First of all, you need a long glass and multi-colored beads in all sizes.
- Fill the whole glass with beads.
- Take stealth wires and decorate them with red glitter.
- Append beads with wires by making a small distance between them.
- Put all of the wires in the glass.
- Your amazing bouquet is ready.
Wall decoration piece with beads and ribbon
- You need two sickles.
- Fix them in the wall.
- Take a wooden stick and cover it with a black tap.
- Hang it with the sickles.
- Now you need to take the piece of ribbon and also beads of different sizes.
- Tie the beads with ribbon and hang them with the wooden stick.
- You need to hang first small and then large.
Handmade Christmas box and cone
- Take a piece of paper.
- Make a big cone of it.
- Cover up the cone with a plastics sheet.
- Wrap a rope around the cone.
- Apply white glue on the whole rope. Let it dry.
- When it is completely dry then remove that piece of paper and plastic sheet. Now put small lights inside of the cone.
- Take a small box and cover all of its sides with a red sheet.
- Wrap a ribbon around the four sides of the box.
- Put the cone on the box and decorate its area and cone with red, silver, and golden beads.
- Take a piece of glitter sheet and cut a star of it and unite it with the peak point of the cone. Put a batch of Marry Christmas on the cone.
- Turn on its light and enjoy the adorable scene.
Reuse of old frame into a beautiful decoration piece
- Take an old wasted frame.
- Dye it with red color.
- Take three large beads in a red, silver, and golden color.
- Make small dots and also freezing signs on that beads.
- Take three golden chains and hang them inside of the frame.
- Make a stunning flower of a golden piece of ribbon and append it on the top of the frame with glue.
- Hang this lovely frame on the wall.
More Christmas DIY
- How To Make 3D Christmas Paper Tree
- Christmas Decoration From Your Garden
- How To Make Santa Claus At Home
Christmas teapot tree
- Take any picture of the Christmas event and a small teapot.
- Engage the picture at the teapot with white glue. Let it dry.
- Now take a paper sheet and make its cone.
- Cut off the extra piece.
- Take the lace and wrap it around that cone.
- The cone should be covered completely.
- Put the cone on the teapot.
- Decorate the cone with multi-colored and different sizes beads.
- Put a flower on the top point of the cone.
Make an incredible tree with plastic bottles
- Take a plastic bottle and cut it into two pieces.
- Take the upper side of the bottle and make small strips of it.
- Bend one strip inward and another one upward.
- Make three pieces of bottles and join them together.
- Take a cup and one piece of bottle.
- Assemble it inside the cup with glue.
- Fill up the cup with small white peals.
- Adorn the strips with multi-colored beads.
- And you’ve prepared a small incredible tree.
Handmade heart with plastic bottles
- Take center part of a plastic bottle.
- Make its corners smooth by rubbing it’s with iron.
- Dye it with brown color and put a large bead inside of it.
- Make 13 more pieces.
- Cut a heart of paper sheet.
- Join all the pieces that you create with glue in heart shape.
- Now put small pipes inside and outside of that pieces.
- Hang it on the wall with the help of a ribbon.