Prepare Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 4 hr
Fat: 11 g
Cholesterol: 30 mg
In this recipe, you’ll see how to make delicious strawberry cheesecake bowl. This tasty recipe is great for a party as it can be made and chilled the day before. This recipe is simple and easy to make with chocolate, cheese, milk, and strawberries. Everyone seems to like it. I hope you’ll enjoy this yummy strawberry cheesecake bowl recipe. Make and share this yummy cheesecake bowl recipe with your friends and families.
- 1-ounce semi-sweet chocolate
- 1-1/2 cups of cold milk, or more as needed
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups (1 inch) frozen pound cake cubes
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups thawed cool whip lite whipped topping, divided
- 3.4 ounce Jell-O Vanilla flavor instant pudding (or any flavor you can use)
- 8 ounce each Philadelphia Neufchatel cheese (or any cheese you can use), softened
- Mix sugar and berries. Refrigerate until ready to use. In a large bowl, beat Neufchatel with a blender until creamy. Gradually beat in the milk. Add the dry pudding mixture; mix well and blend 1 cup or 1/2 cup of the cool whip; Spoon in half into the 2 quarts or 1/2 quart bowl
- Cover with cake, berries and remaining the Neufchatel mixture. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Melting the chocolate and drizzle over a trifle. Top with the remaining of Cold Whip.