Prepare Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
Fat: 10 g
Protein: 4 g
Carbohydrates: 7 g
This amazingly freshly taste spinach and artichoke dip will be your new simple and easy appetizer and go-to snack for each occasion or family assembling. Lighter than the typical gooey prepared form (don’t misunderstand us: that has its place in our kitchen as well!), our own is made with huge loads of fragrant spices, pecans for crunch, and cheddar for a hit of appetizing flavour. Want something creamier? Attempt our variety, made with pureed white beans, that is intensely tasty yet still really great for you.
Recipe by: Good House Keeping
- 1 cup packed baby spinach, chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 2 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- Sliced baguette or crackers, for serving
Try more recipes
- Chinese Fried Sesame Balls
- Chicken With Peach-Avocado Salsa
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits
- Margarita Truffles
- Sugar Cookie Icing
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
How To Make
- In a medium bowl, whisk together lemon zing, juice, and mayonnaise, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Add artichokes and throw to cover.
- Overlay in parsley, spinach, mint, parmesan, scallion, and pecans.
- Present with baguette slices or crackers.