Prepare Time: 40 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
Additional Time: 20 min
Total Time: 60 min
Sugar: 13 g
Cholesterol: 3 mg
Fat: 8 g
Three ingredients are needed for this fun, simple and easy to make something for cyour school-age kids’ class party or home Halloween party!
Recipe by: Kellidd
- 48 miniature chocolate chips
- 1 package (12 ounce) white chocolate chips, more as needed
- 24 peanut-shaped peanut butter sandwich cookies
How To Make
- Place chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl and low heat in microwave for 1 minute; stir.
- Continue heating over low heat several more times, 30 seconds at a time, stirring every time until the white chocolate is warm and smooth.
- Dip cookies in white chocolate with two forks and set cookies on sheets of waxed paper.
- Place 2 miniature chocolate chips onto one end of each eye cookie.
- Set the cookie aside for about 20 minutes until the coating has hardened.