Pumpkin pie is a true staple of autumn. In this recipe, you’ll see how to make pumpkin pie. This pie is so terrific, you’ll absolutely love it! These Pumpkins are simple and easy to make. These pumpkin pie are making with milk, cinnamon, egg, sugar, nutmeg, and pumpkin puree. I hope that, this pie is sure to become your favorite. Make and share this pumpkin pie recipe with your friends and families. Enjoy!
Recipe by: Eagle brand
- 2 large egg, or more as needed
- 1 (14 ounces) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 (15 ounces) can pumpkin puree
Preheat the oven to 218 degrees C (425 degrees F).
Whisk eggs, pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, spices, and salt in a medium bowl until smooth.
Pour into crust. Bake pie in 15 minutes.
Reduce the oven temperature to 176 degrees C (350 degrees F) and continue baking 35 mins to 40 mins or until the knife is inserted into 1 inch from crust comes out clean.
Garnish as desired. Keep leftovers covered in the refrigerator.