This chicken with peach avocado salsa recipe is super fresh dinner is pure summer — Fresh peaches with creamy avocado, bell pepper, onions, grilled chicken, and a kick of hot sauce and lime make a great summertime salsa. To get it on the table even faster, make the salsa ahead.
Recipe by: Taste of Home
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- ¾ teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 medium peach and ripe avocado, chopped and peeled
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon grated lime zest
- ½ teaspoon pepper, divided
- ½ cup chopped sweet red pepper
Try more chicken recipes
- Curried Chicken Skillet
- Za’atar Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Baked BBQ Chicken
- Mini Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls
- Brazilian Chicken With Coconut Milk
- Pickle Brine Chicken
How To Make
- For salsa; in a little bowl, combine basil, avocado, peaches, lime zing, onion, hot sauce, red pepper, lime juice, ¼ teaspoon pepper, and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Sprinkle chicken with remaining pepper and salt.
On a softly greased grill rack, barbecue chicken, covered, over medium heat 5 minutes.
Turn; barbecue until a thermometer peruses 165°, 7 to 9 minutes longer. Serve with salsa.