Serves: 2 TBS
Prepare Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
This simple and easy homemade pizza sauce recipe is made quickly with 9 ingredients under 5 mins. Tomatoes, oregano, salt, dark pepper, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and Italian seasoning are all you need. It’s the best pizza sauce ideal for natively homemade pizza nights. You can also try Ultimate Homemade Pizza.
Recipe by: Laura
- Red spatula
- Glass batter bowl
- Measuring spoons
- 6 oz. tomato paste
- 1-2 tablespoon oregano to taste
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar for paleo
- ½ tablespoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground dark pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 15 oz. pureed tomatoes
How To Make
- Combine tomato paste and sauce as one in a medium-size bowl until very much consolidated (every one of the pieces of paste is fused into the sauce).
- Add the remainder of the ingredients (oregano, garlic salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, onion powder, pepper, and sugar) and blend well!
- Use in your cherished pizza recipe!
Sugar can be overlooked and it will in any case taste incredible!
- Refrigerate – Store in a hermetically container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. The sauce will thicken in the refrigerator, so make certain to allow it to come to room temperature or tenderly warm it in the microwave prior to utilizing it.
- Freeze – Store in a airtight container in the freezer for as long as two months.