In this recipe, you’ll see how to make homemade pizza. Cornmeal, marjoram, oregano, yeast, and maple syrup are all you need. This pizza are easy to make and gorgeous to look at. They’re the best meal for a weeknight dinner, lunch or snacks, special event, and a great appetizer for a party. I hope that this pizza is sure to become your favorite. Make and share this ultimate homemade pizza recipe with your friends and families. Enjoy!
Recipe by: Vaughn Vreeland
For Making Dough
- 3 tsp salt
- ½ tsp dry yeast
- 1 cornmeal or semolina
- 7 cups (875 g) flour
- 4 cups (960 ml) water, at room temperature
For Making Sauce
- 1 cup (240 ml) hot water
- 12 tbsp (170 g) tomato paste
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup
- ½ tsp marjoram (dried)
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- ½ tsp basil (dried)
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tsp oregano (dried)
- ½ tsp pepper
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
How To Make
- Take a bowl, add dry ingredients and mix together well.
- Pour flour on other bowl and add few tbsp’s of water. Mix and gradually adding water until the dough starts to combine.
Knead dough but be careful not to overwork on dough.
- Grease and cover the bowl with plastic sheet near the flame or at room temperature until the dough doubled in sized.
- Now make sauce by adding ingredients in bowl, and rest it for 30 mints.
- When the dough has risen , grease pizza plate, transfer the dough on pizza plate and set dough, prick with the help of fork on it. Don’t rip the dough.
- Preheat oven on 260 degree C for 5 mints.
- Pour sauce, cheese and toppings on dough, sprinkles extra cheese.
- Bake pizza for 10 mints. Look for the corners become crispy and bubbles on cheese.
- Let cool the pizza for 5 mints. Cut and serve pizza.
- Enjoy with layers of cheese.