In this recipe, you’ll see how to make margarita truffles. Truffle is just like candy balls. Chocolate, cream, cheese, margarita, salt, and lime zest are all you need. This truffles are easy to make and gorgeous to look at. They’re the best meal for birthday, anniversary, special event, and a great appetizer for a party. I hope that these dessert is sure to become your favorite. Make and share this margarita truffles recipe with your friends and families. Enjoy!
Recipe by: Gabriella Vigoreaux
- 12 ounce white chocolate, chopped
- 3 tbsp. margarita
- Flaked salt
- 1 tsp. lime zest, grated
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 12 ounce milk chocolate, melted
- 2 ounce cream cheese
- 2 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
How To Make
- In a pan on low flame, pour heavy cream until bubbles form. Remove from flame, then add white chocolate, mix it to melt.
- Add cream cheese and lime zest and whisk it to become smooth, add margarita and mix it. Fold in graham cracker crumbs until combined yet. Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Pour mixture into small parts (like balls) on parchment lined baking paper and freeze it for 40 mins.
- Dip balls in melted milk chocolate, sprinkles some flaked salt and refrigerate again until ready to serve.