In this recipe, you’ll see how to make chicken crescent rolls which is also named as chicken pockets, chicken rolls, chicken pillows, and chicken cream cheese pockets. Rolls stuffed with shredded chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella and cheddar, and topped with parmesan, are a simple chicken roll recipe! Chicken, butter, evaporated milk, and Pillsbury crescent rolls are all you need. These rolls are simple to make and gorgeous to look at. We have just entered baseball season and these rolls have saved dinner time more than once! Then your family can just reheat and eat whenever it’s time for a quick dinner as you are running out the door. They’re the best meal for a weeknight dinner, lunch or snacks, and a great appetizer for a party. Your kids will love this buttery rolls! Make and share this chicken rolls recipe with your friends and families. Enjoy!
Recipe by: Janelle
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups chicken cooked and pulled
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- Corn flakes, crushed (optional)
- 1 small can of sliced mushrooms (optional)
How To Make
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add combine chicken, cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of butter, and mushrooms.
- Make rolls of crescent in normal or bigger sizes.
- Add 1/4 cup of chicken mixture in center of crescent roll.
- Wrap dough around the mixture with the help of oil, creating a pocket.
- Continue with rest of all the rolls.
- Place on lined cookie sheet or in greased casserole dish.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and brush on to each crescent roll.
- Add crushed corn flakes over all the crescent rolls.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- While baking, add evaporated milk and cream of chicken soup in a pan on the stove, on low flame.
- Turn off the flame and let down to cool down.
- Serve it with dipping sauce.