In this recipe, you’ll see how to make birthday mug cake. Birthday mug is the epitome of vanilla extract, which is covered with rainbow sprinkles to make it more fun. Done in few mins, this dessert is a quick fix for a sweet craving. This cake is truly decadent and great for nights when I need a yummy dessert that is ready in less than 5 minutes! I hope you’ll enjoy this simple birthday cake. Make and share this mug cake recipe with your friends and families. Enjoy!
Do you need a dessert for yourself?
Recipe by: Amanda Vuu
For The Birthday Cake
- 1 egg yolk
- ½ tbsp rainbow sprinkles, add pinch for the top
- 1 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp salted butter, room temperature
For The Glaze
- ½ tbsp whole milk
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
How To Make
- In a bowl add butter and sugar and mix well until smooth.
- Add egg yolk and mix well.
- Add vanilla extract and milk in a bowl and mix until combined.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Add sprinkles and mix until just combined yet.
- Scope batter into a microwave safe coffee mug and sprinkle a little pinch.
- Microwave the mug on high for 1 minute and 5 seconds.
- Prepare the glaze by combining the powdered sugar and milk. Mix until smooth.
- Pour over the warm birthday cake and top with more sprinkles.