In this recipe, you’ll see how to make sausage cheese balls. These cheese balls are making with celery, sausage, cheese, and buttermilk. This luscious recipe is simple and easy to make. I hope that, these cheese balls are sure to become your favorite. Make and share this sausage cheese balls recipe with your friends and families. Enjoy!
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 pounds pork sausage
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 16 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C (375 degrees F)
- Mix the celery, onion, baking mix, garlic powder, sausage, and cheddar cheese. Mix well and form into the 1-inch balls.
- Place 1/2 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.